Downton Parish News is printed monthly throughout the year except for January and August.
July and December are bumper issues!!
Deadlines for Input -
14th each month previous to publication
(i.e. 14th April for May issue)
NB 12th of the month in February
Entries may be emailed to the editor.
Please contact the editor if you wish to submit a paper copy.
Next Deadline - 14th August 2019
Issue - September 2019
Angela Jones 01725 512204
or the Team Rector
Reverend Frank Gimson
01725 510326 or via our Contacts page
NB: For adverts for goods and services, please see below.
Notes for Contributors
* Articles are welcomed from local clubs and societies, but may need to be reduced when space is short if they are more than 150 words long.
* Photographs sent in may not be used if they do not reproduce very well. Black and white clip art is preferable.
* It would be appreciated if copy which is already typed is of suitable size to fit on an A5 portrait page.
* Please include a name and telephone number with your article in case the Editor needs to make contact.
* General Copy: In by noon on 14th of the month (12th of the month in February and June). Anything later may not be published.
* Small Advertisements: In by noon on the 12th of the month (10th of the month in February) to Marguerite Pitt (01725 510586) The cost of a 30 word insert is £2.50 per month (£20.00 per annum)
* Block Advertisements: Enquiries to Patrick Briddon (01725 512576) email@example.com
Would you like to receive the magazine regularly?
If so, please ring Anne Nash (01725 514783), who can then give you the telephone number of the local distributor.