Downton Parish News
Downton Parish News is currently issued online every month except August, with a just a few printed copies available in the Downton Pharmacy, the Borough Cafe, and Hale Newsagents.
Deadlines for Input -
Usually 10th of each month previous to publication (i.e. 10th May for June issue),
Entries may be emailed to the editor.
Please contact the editor if you wish to submit a paper copy.
Issue - June 2022
Angela Jones 01725 512204
NB: For adverts for goods and services, please see below.
Notes for Contributors
* Articles are welcomed from local clubs and societies, but may need to be reduced when space is short if they are more than 150 words long.
* Photographs sent in may not be used if they do not reproduce very well. Black and white clip art is preferable.
* It would be appreciated if copy which is already typed is of suitable size to fit on an A5 portrait page.
* Please include a name and telephone number with your article in case the Editor needs to make contact.
* General Copy: In by noon on 10th of the month. Anything later may not be published.
* Small Advertisements: In by noon on the 10th of the month to Marguerite Pitt (01725 510586) The cost of a 30 word insert is £2.50 per month (£20.00 per annum)
* Block Advertisements: Enquiries to Gordon Bishop (01725 511475), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to receive the magazine regularly?
If so, please ring Jo Parsons (01725 512738), who can then give you the telephone number of the local distributor.